According to archaeological finds in the region and written data, Vine-growing and Wine-producing were practiced since the antiquity. After the liberation from Ottoman yoke, the area of vineyards increased, wine-producing spread, wines and brandy trading emerged. At the exhibition in Antwerp Belgium in 1898 wine sort “Red Misket”, made from a local trader gets the first gold medal for white Bulgarian wine. After the First World War, the wine-producing developed furthermore, when export of draft wines to Germany started. After 1929, the local consumer cooperations built wineries in almost all of the villages in the area. The wineries in the villages of Slavyantsi, Grozden and Sungurlare became separate wine cooperations that existed until 1950.
The enterprise produces wine and brandy in the region of the Sungurlare Valley, parts of the South wine region. The success is due to the combination of tradition and modern technologies.
A combination of tradition and innovation.